words that touch the heart

in one of the typical letters from prisoners that cross our desk each day...a message from Donald---

GOOD:

I just want to let you know how much I appreciate all you have done for me and the other guys I have passed on your wonderful organization to and the help you gave them. Most of all, thanks for the gift of HOPE! People as yourself make a difference.

SAD:

I am making little progress in a very unjust justice system, but I have not given up. My overall health seems to be precarious at best. I continue to suffer from chest pain due to my marginal heart that the DOC ignores. In addition to the damage and fractures in my lower back, the cervical spin has begun to suffer from ruptured discs and spinal cord narrowing. Pain seems to be my life portion. My children and family have abandoned me. I still write them as often as I can get stamps.

Please keep me and all the caged innocents in your prayers.

Donald


NOW A MESSAGE TO THOSE OF YOU WHO BELIEVE IN US:

Will you please keep us in your prayers and your budget, so that we may continue to help the Donalds of the world?


HUMANITY FOR PRISONERS

P.O. Box 687
Grand Haven, MI 49417

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread