On fighting the good fight

I've been leaning on you, AND your church to partner with us in helping prisoners. One little office cannot do it alone. We need you, your church, your civic club, your prayer circle. We need prayers and we need dollars so that we do not weaken. Good things are happening, and with you aboard they'll continue!

Here's what the founder of the Salvation Army said many years ago:

While women weep, as they do now, I'll fight;
While children go hungry, as they do now I'll fight;
While men go to prison, in and out, in and out, as they do now, I'll fight;
While there is a drunkard left,
While there is a poor lost girl upon the streets,
While there remains one dark soul without the light of God, I'll fight;
I'll fight to the very end!

General William Booth

Are you and your church ready to fight? Let us hear from you.

HUMANITY FOR PRISONERS
P.O. Box 687
Grand Haven, MI 49417

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread