What suggestions would YOU have?

I offered to help Chuck in filing his commutation forms, but told him he needed a place to stay, a place to work, support from family members, and perhaps a letter of support from a minister.

The church I belonged to has been closed since 1984.

There's no one at the job I had who would hire me.

My mother is 97 years old and senile...my oldest son stays with her, and he told me to stay where I'm at!

My other son and my daughter don't want to have anything to do with me.

My ex-wife sold our house.

I had two brothers, but both died.

No uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces or nephews.


If you were going to try to help this man in getting a fresh start, what would you tell him? Where would you send him? What would you tell the Parole Board?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread