Little can be much!

I was reading in Psalm 41 this morning: "Blessed are those who have regard for the weak..."

Mr. P., a Hispanic prisoner, has been communicating with us. For two years he couldn't find his children. Through our computer search we found a relative who led him to his daughter.

Things are getting better with contacting my children! My oldest girl has got me in touch with my older son. Things are starting to fall in place! I guess a little prayer really works. When I get some pictures I'll send them for you to see my little people. It's an honor to know of someone with such compassion and conviction who is an advocate for prisoners as myself, with no one to speak for them. Having you and your organization on my side makes a big difference. Thank you so much, man!

And we thank YOU. We can't help Mr. P. without help from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread