Hidanovic update

This brief email exchange is for all of our supporters who have asked that we keep them informed on the Mevludin Hidanovic case. He's the Bosnian man who was wrongly convicted in North Dakota, but because he was not a US citizen, the feds then decided to deport him. His wife Chanda, and their four children, are US citizens, and so the government now breaks up this beautiful family.

Today's email to HFP:

They purchased his airline tickets today and he will be gone Friday. Chanda Hidanovic

Our response:

I am sick. When will you go? Doug

Her response:

My ticket is for April 6th. I'll go for two weeks, then come back and decide what my future holds. I'm scared.


Pray for the Hidanovic family!

Doug Tjapkes
HUMANITY FOR PRISONERS
20 W. Muskegon Avenue
Muskegon, MI 49440

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread