From the HFP mailbag this week

Quotes from letters similar to those received daily at our office:

"We here at this unit have a problem: getting adequate footwear. We are diabetics, and the head of our region will not refer us to 'brace and limb' for evaluation, although this system has policies and guidelines for footgear for diabetics."

"I've been married since January, 1995. Unfortunately, my wife and I have not seen each other since the day we were married. She lives in San Diego, and wants to come to Michigan to visit me. Do you know of a church or an organization that could assist us?"

"I'm stuck in prison and don't know where to go. In the early 1990s a sergeant with the Detroit Police Department contacted me, and informed me that the Prosecutor never provided me with all the evidence in my case. I asked him if he would assist me in getting those items. He said yes. Almost immediately after our conversation he died! How can someone assist me?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread