One more reason why I love prisoners

When I correspond with some of my friends in prison, I share personal information.

It's no secret that Marcia has been experiencing some health issues. They are not life-threatening, but they certainly do affect everyday living. And so, knowing that Marcia would be going to the University of Michigan Health Center for a certain procedure a week ago, I asked some of my Christian friends behind bars to pray for us.

Today Marcia received a letter from a Michigan prison.

Marcia:

I hope this letter finds you whole. About 18 of us came together a few days back and prayed for you. Your spirit, wisdom, and struggle has been a blessing to HFP, which has been a true blessing to us prisoners.

Be blessed,

Robert


Thank you, Robert, and thank you, prayer team of 18, for thinking of others, when your own situations aren't all that great.

God be near you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread