Free at last!

My friend Clark steps into the free world tomorrow. He'll be welcomed by family and friends. What an occasion! He has spent the past 20 years behind bars, and he's determined---with God's help---to start a new life.

I can't be there to welcome him...something I very much regret. The last time I drove to a prison for such an event, I was the privileged one to hold the front door open as she walked out. As we stood on the front driveway, in the cold, in freedom, we hugged.

At 9 tomorrow, say a prayer for Clark. Thank God for his new opportunity, and pray that he makes the most of it.

Experience this just once, and you'll see how it makes everything we do worth while!

HUMANITY FOR PRISONERS
P.O. Box 687
Grand Haven, MI 49417

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread