Hey Mister, got a buck?

Dear Mr. Tjapkes

I don't know if you heard about the state wide prison lockdown in Texas last September, when a death row inmate threatened Senator Whitmore and his family using a contraband cell phone. The Governor ordered a statewide shakedown, and as a result gave free reign for destruction and confiscation.

The fan you helped me buy in August, 2006, was taken away as a retaliation for helping other prisoners to write legal documents, and my religious material was trampled.

I and other prisoners went through the grievance process, claiming this is inhumane because of the Texas weather, and I have written to several people. I am indigent, and still contesting my conviction. No one has responded.

I know that you are a 501c3 group, however because of the circumstances will you help me get another fan? You would have to fill out the Inmate Trust Fund form, and then provide a money order in the amount of $32.00.

I hope my request will be well received and not be a burden on you. Please share my gratitude with the donor.

JT, Huntsville, Texas


HUMANITY FOR PRISONERS
20 W. Muskegon Avenue
Muskegon, MI 49440

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread