And now you know...the rest of the story

I am proud to own one of the dream catchers that Mevludin made for me, and proud that we stood by these people through the entire ordeal! I am sad that we could not have done more. Doug

Oh Doug, we are finally done!

The media felt the need to make Mevludin look terrible so the people feel really good about the decision. They said he had bad behavior in prison. I can’t believe it. Mevludin was perfect. He spent hours making hundreds of dream catchers. He took GED classes. He had a write-up for not attending alcohol classes because he is not an alcoholic. They said he destroyed property. What a joke. He lived in a dorm with six other men and one of them accidently broke the thermostat when he was adjusting the temperature. Everyone got a warning for that. They said he had “visitation issues”. His brother had a baby and brought him to see Mevludin. The baby was three days old and not on “the list” yet so ultimately it was the guards decision to let this dangerous baby back to visit Mevludin. They wrote Mevludin a warning for that,too.

The media is bull shit. I am tired of talking until I am blue in the face.

People are sick, ugly and racist in North Dakota. They lack compassion and humanity. I wish I could take my kids with me and away from these evil people who live here. People were actually commenting on the internet that Mevludin is a terrorist.

I hope God is watching what is happening to us.

Chanda Hidanovic

Comments

AP said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
AP said…
CHanda, sorry I erroneously deleted my comment. I am sending you and your husband and family much strength!
These are not real journalists, they never asked you or HFP anything I suppose.
Thanks for filling us in and showing that readers are manipulated by such bad press and stupid comments of the prison system in ND. It's a shame.
Peace to you all.

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread