We gotta do it together

My body's trying to get used to a new situation today. For the first time in a year, no fresh dosage of antibiotics is being administered. I'm all finished, at least for now. The physician is hoping that the staph infection has been eliminated. After a one-year-long battle, I'm skeptical, but as my parents always said, "We'll see."

Many have interpreted by new lease on life as a message from God saying that there's still more for me to do.

And I'm interpreting that to mean there's more prisoner advocacy that must be done. I'm in agreement, and I'm already taking on the task. So if there's more to be done,

But you and I are in this together. In fact, I can't do it without your help. We gotta do it together.

Let's roll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread