A warm story to end a cold week!

FROM AN INDIGENT, FEMALE PRISONER WHOSE FAMILY LIVES IN THE INNER CITY:
I wish I was home with my child, Doug. I want to see my little girl so bad it hurts. As of February 2nd it will make a year I have not seen my baby. I don't know how tall she got, how big she got. Doug, do you know of any kind of group that helps bring family members to prison? Ms. C

FROM A WOMAN WHO LIVES IN A COMFORTABLE NEIGHBORHOOD:
We would be happy to help with this. My husband is retired and would be glad to drive to their city (150 miles one way!) and take them (grandparents and child) to the prison. They are welcome to stay the night with us if they would feel OK doing that! Ms. B

Yes, miracles continue to unfold in this office, day after day! Can we claim any credit? Not a lick. God does the planning! You help pay the bills! Can you imagine the excitement and the gratitude as we connect the dots of this little episode?

Your crooked stick,

Doug Tjapkes
HUMANITY FOR PRISONERS
P.O. Box 687
Grand Haven, MI 49417

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread