Here's why we still need YOU!

From a prisoner who dares to speak up, give his name and ID# regardless of the fear of retribution:

Here's what I have seen here:

-I've seen COs (Corrections Officers) jumping an inmate for no reason.

-If you ain't heard, they had an inmate just die about two weeks ago right across from me. They state that he died in his sleep, but the things I've seen around here...I don't believe it!

-They have a prisoner that locks down the hall from me. They have him in his cell butt naked, without any blankets or mattress or clothes. He's eating his own human waste to have something to eat. The police talk about he's not getting this or that. They don't bring him out of his cell to shower.

-They jumped on a prisoner that locks next door to me about three days ago. They messed him up pretty bad. He states he thinks his nose is broken and that he's hurting all over. The nurses here haven't been to look at him since that happened.

-They have another prisoner that locks down the hall from me who who has been getting gassed and assaulted since he's been here. They are playing with his food, refusing to give him his proper trays, to make him lose his temper so that they could jump on him.

WE'LL JUMP INTO THE FRAY, BUT WE CANNOT DO IT WITHOUT YOU!

May God help us all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread