Crossing the HFP desk today

FROM A PRISONER ON DEATH ROW

Does it make me a Scrooge if I say I hate this time of the year? Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be so negative. But when I sit back and think of this time of the year, all I can really think of: "Is this my last December in the free world. I call it my month of "lasts." (The last time I did this, the last time I did that...you get the idea?) MY MONTH OF LASTS! Don't get me wrong. The memories are not bad ones...a lot of them are good. It's only the fact that my LAST free world memories drag me down. In heart and struggle, T


FROM AN INDIGENT SENIOR CITIZEN

Thanks for all you do "for the least of these." How I wish it was more! (In the envelope, 2 one-dollar bills!)


Humanity for Prisoners
P.O. Box 687
Grand Haven, MI 49417

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread