on helping

Thanks to many who have asked about Marcia. My bride of 52 years had major foot reconstruction surgery a week ago, and must remain down for 7 more weeks! The reason for very few email messages from HFP in the past week is a simple one: Marcia requires almost constant care, because she may not put any weight on her left foot.

Unfortunately, a reduction in the number of email updates invariably results in a reduction of contributions.

I have some exciting stories to tell, but very little time to tell them right now. But I must tell you that we are in serious need of your assistance!

I promise to be at Marcia's side during her time of need. May I ask you to be at ours?

Thank you, in advance.

Doug Tjapkes, President
HUMANITY FOR PRISONERS
20 W. Muskegon Avenue
Muskegon, MI 49440

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half-a-race!

Gregory John McCormick: 1964-2008

Three lives, connected by a divine thread